Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Still...so....sorry!

Alright I said yesterday that I would be back to do a little updating for you all and whew...here I am! So what's new in the whole almost year since I really posted everything....hmmm.

Well I now work full-time for a great university in the picturesque town of Saint Charles, Mo.

Still happily married to my husband John. We celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary this past October. We celebrated with going up to Valparaiso Indiana with some of our friends for the 2nd year in a row to work in a haunted house up there. Yep, you heard me. We celebrate our love by getting gored up and making (hopefully) people want to pee themselves. Love is grand.
Here is our Christmas Card photo.

We have been doing a few things around the house to make it snazzier. I am actually trying to do a separate blog relating to those issues. But as you can all see, I have a blog resilience deficiency going on. But I am hoping you can link to the other blog from here eventually and back again. I will also be putting even more randomness over there as well. Recipes, things I dig as well as mentions of other awesome that I find out on the interwebs.

One of my best friends is getting married in May which means this will be my maiden voyage or is it "matron" voyage (cause' I an old married lady) into helping plan a wedding as well as a bridal shower and bachelorette party (strippers are out), so I will be running a ton of ideas past you all.

*A side note: Don't you love how everyone that writes a blog assumes they have tons of people reading it religiously?*

Other than that, let's see, no kids yet/none in-route, though we have 3 couple friends of ours who have spawned (and all are soo cute!) either and other than that...hmmmmm. No clue. Me and John are pretty dull. But that can be a good thing I think at times. Frustrating and numbing at other times. How does one have a life of leisure AND a life of awesome?? I am determined to find out! But you can also share some nuggets of wisdom too if you'd like??

No comments:

Post a Comment