Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The adventures of feeling blahhhhish.

So the house at Cole is out. The possibility that every time it rains is like taking a gamble on it maybe not flooding this time and maybe next time it will. Just can't deal with that. I am still really heartbroken though every time I think about those beautiful bathrooms and how every damn thing...every damn thing was new!! All I can say is if I keep this blog up, you will see tons of posting of how pissed at John I am because I can't get him to paint or buy anything new for the house. Those blogs will come I can guarantee it.

So we are back on hunt. We will be in a house this year. I know it, John has said so and I know we can do it. But I just want it to be done. I know I am only 30, but it feels like so much of my life has been spent trying to get there or here. And I just want it to already be done with. I just want to be able to feel like I've "arrived", that I finally get to just enjoy myself and...well I just feel like I am in a sucky kind of place right now.

But I did get the 2nd required internship for my degree today. It's a production assistant internship, so it's different than the one before. I will have another notch to my resume when I graduate in the fall. Plus I am making some good contacts within Emmis so maybe I will be able to get a job a little bit easier after all is said and done.

But I still feel like I am in a real sucky place. Maybe I am just in a mood and I need to eat and then go exercise a bit. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Blah. Blah.

1 comment:

  1. What are you looking for in a house? Does it have to be on that side of the river? I love looking for houses. This one is about 3 minutes from me and looks sooo cute!

    http://www.cbgundaker.com/propertydetail.jsp?mls_num=11016162&type=res

    ReplyDelete