Monday, July 11, 2011

This blog does not even have a working title.

Okay, so other than me getting my internship nothing has happened in my or our lives. But with the intership, which is the last one I need for my degree, I was saving it for my last semester so that maybe a job offer might be made and I could jump right into the workplace. That is what I am hoping for, but who knows. But I got the internship so II do not have to worry about it for at least a month.

But other than that nothing else has really gone on. No more fighting between me and John about house hunting, but that is because we haven't had time to go out and look. But again hopefully it will not come to that. I just don't know though. It just seems as if that is the one thing that we cannot see eye to eye on.

But yes nothing else has come up. And I don't know if I should be happy about that or not. I want my life to be more exciting, but I say all the time I don't have time to do all I want to do. So should I shut up or find something to do? A hobby? Hell no not another job...so what? I feel like there is no room in our place for me to even consider a hobby. I get after John all the time for leaving his brewing and armor gear all over. So there is no way I can bring in more stuff to take up what little room we already do not have. Maybe when we get a house, I will feel like it's time for a hobby.

So sorry world, this has turned out to be the most boring blog in the world. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment