Friday, June 24, 2011

Being The "DD" of the Bachelorette Party Of Haley Sherrow...it was interesting

First things first, the party was an excellent source of great fun and great perspective as well. The party went off without a hitch, which I was so glad of. Haley is a great girl and she deserved a great time. It was me, Haley, Brittney and Jamie (her sister and best friend, which are both co-maids of honors at the wedding). So not the biggest of parties, but still fun. I think I preferred only having to wrangle 3 drunk girls instead of a whole party.

The perspective came from many sources last night. One, having to wrangle drunk girls makes me glad I mam not the hugest of drinkers. Not that any of them got out of control or got sick, it just makes me glad I am not a drinker. It is a waste of money when spent in large quantities. The second is being out and seeing people in bars is one) makes me want to loose weight to be able to have the confidence to dress a bit cuter and 2) I am soooooooo glad I am married and not out on the dating scene.

So again congrats to Haley and Tom, we are heading to their wedding tomorrow and it will be so awesome to see two more of our friends happy and with the ones they love. Plus they will be the nostalgia that comes from hearing someone else say the vows you yourself took (almost 5 years ago) as you stood in front of your family and friends. As well as the dancing and fun that will be had at the reception. So again congrats to the soon to be newlyweds and everyone else out in the world, married or not, who has found the person that makes your world go round.

No comments:

Post a Comment