Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ewwwies, jammies and boredom.

Oh what a longedy long long day....about 3:00ish all the parties at work were done coming in and no one was choosing songs I hadn't already played a 1000 times already that day, so they had to suffer through my Ipod playlist. Which I thought was awesome and like I mentioned in previous sentence they thought was lame. Screw em, my music is timeless (is 80's timeless?). But man did the day drag and I knew I was coming home to an empty house so that made it even worse.
John is at a bachelor party and I am hardly worried, it was paint ball and a pub crawl later. I heard the paintball was awesome and not as painful as John thought it might be and as some of our friends have said in the past. They are apparently are pussies. And I promised to kiss all of John's bruises and welts when he gets home. He just better not drive (which he would never) drunk or buzzed. I have threatened to kick his ass and then call his mom and let her kick his ass. Which I never have had to do and will definitely do if need be.
So here I am after a regrettable dinner of White castle cheeseburger and fries. I blew my calorie content by almost a 1000 calories. I feel all ewwwwie. I think that is a word. If not I declare it to be a word. And I feel all ewwwwie and now know I could have done something a lot lighter and different for dinner or at least had not as many burgers. Maybe just 2 instead of 5.
Yes I had 5...I love me some white castles.
So now I am blogging and sitting in my jammies and thinking I could have headed out. Done something even on my own. But it is too late to go anywhere and window shop as well as my brakes are squeaking like I am torturing small mammals under my hood. I feel like I am getting looks as I drive along like people are thinking I am some poor and idiot teenager who is too stupid to realize she needs her brake pads changed. Because I use to give looks like that. And now I feel shamed. Because it's not that I am poor or stupid. My mechanic is closed on the weekends and I am dropping the car off Monday.
So here I am in the bedroom, the "Closer" on t.v. and Tempe (John's cat) attacking my computer cord. And I am at a loss of what to do. I know there is laundry that can be done or cleaning to be done. but neh....nope. Decided against it but am wishing we had extended cable upstairs. So I shall just continue to sit here and feel lame and ewwwwie.
And so it begins. Or continues. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment