Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday and breakfast for dinner

So this blog was totally given away from the title. It's Sunday and we had breakfast for dinner. It was yummy and John outdid himself with it. Plus he helped clean up the kitchen afterwards! Double bonus points! See the thing is John is a great provider and would do anything for our family. But cleanup...especially to my standards is sometimes lacking.
But now I don't have to worry about it in the morning and we also went grocery shopping after the rink today so the house is more or less ready for the week.
I have read that Sunday is the best day to do all your errands and household chores because then your family can start the week off fresh and ready for whatever the world wants to toss at you.
So this week I turn 30. T-Minus 4 days....will I panic, cry, or totally be okay and feel the fool for it all? I am not sure. I am thinking the last option will be the one I go for.
I told Nicole (the friend I nanny for) she might come home on Thursday to find me crying on the floor of her living room holding Eli and rocking back and forth. I have said this to get a laugh or two, but will some part of it actually happen? Will I look at that gloriously cute little boy and see the children we don't have yet? Maybe.
But I have said to John this is the year of children for us. I want it to be. I have been hoping as I look as the time between my 30th and my 31st as the deadline for us having a child or me being pregnant at least.
Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment